Santa Ynez Wine Tour
Voted Santa Barbara’s Best Wine Tour by Santa Barbara Independent!
Let us take care of all the details while you enjoy the breathtaking sights and distinctive flavors of the Santa Ynez Valley.
You’ll enjoy wine tastings at three local wineries, lunch in the Santa Ynez Valley, door-to-door shuttle service, and a knowledgeable guide for the day. Your guide will discuss local history and insights into the region. The winery staff will share information about varietals and blends and what makes their wines unique.
Santa Ynez Wine Tour Includes
• Shuttle pick up from your hotel or private accommodations in Santa Barbara or Santa Ynez Valley
• All wine tasting fees (private tastings and winery tours available for groups of 8+)
• Delicious locally-sourced lunch* and cold beverages
• A friendly and knowledgeable guide
• Discussion on winemaking and historical insights
*Lunch is not included on Saturdays or Sundays due to winery restrictions on weekends. There will be lunch options available for purchase at the wineries.
• 9:30-10:45am – Shuttle pick-ups
• 11:15am-12:00pm – 1st winery tasting
• 12:15-2:15pm – 2nd winery tasting + lunch
• 2:30-3:30pm – 3rd winery tasting
• 4:00-4:30pm – Shuttle drop-offs
*Schedule varies trip-to-trip based on winery availability.
$215 per person — Save $20 per person when booking online with promo code WINEDAY.*
*Promo valid only on Monday-Thursday tours. Cannot be combined with other offers. Subject to change at any time.
Private Tour Pricing
• 2 guests – $429 / person (+15% gratuity)
• 3-5 guests – $346 / person (+15% gratuity)
• 6-7 guests – $262 / person (+15% gratuity)
• 8-9 guests – $235 / person (+15% gratuity)
• 10-14 guests – $223 / person (+15% gratuity)
• 15-16 guests – $259 / person (+15% gratuity)
• 17-19 guests – $247 / person (+15% gratuity)
• 20-24 guests – $235 / person (+15% gratuity)
• 25-28 guests – $223 / person (+15% gratuity)
Some wine tour dates are not available for online reservations. Please call for more dates and options. This tour has a 2-person minimum; tour may be canceled if less than 2 people book on any date.
Visit our FAQ’s page.
COVID-19 update: Many wineries do not allow outside food. Please note that we visit 2-3 wineries on this tour. While our goal is to visit 3, the itinerary may be adjusted depending on guest timing and winery service.