It’s our 20 Year anniversary! That’s 20 years of support from Santa Barbara and beyond doing what we love every day. We started in 1998 and want to celebrate by giving back this year, with 20 Days of Giving #Giving20SB. So far we have done a beach clean-up and donated to families affected by the tragedies in Montecito. We have some other events coming up we are really excited about. If you have any ideas, please post them in the comments! First, enjoy a blast from the past with some of these photos over the past 20 years:
Below are days of giving back we have completed, this will be continuously updated throughout 2018:
1. Beach clean-up
2. Supporting local families
3. Board game donations to Unity Shoppe
4. Collecting Shoes to Donate to Soles4Souls
5. First Responder Day – inviting search and rescue members out to the island with Island Packers as ferry service and Channel Islands Provisioners providing lunch. It was incredible to be able to host these brave men and women and their families in a day of sea cave kayaking!
6. Supporting the Koala Exhibit at the Santa Barbara Zoo
7. Volunteering with the Santa Barbara County Food Bank
8. CycleMAYnia! Our team biked almost 1,000 miles during May
9. Donated to Channel Islands Restoration, an incredible local organization who keeps the islands pristine and productive!